Ultimate is a fast-moving team sport enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of people around the globe. It requires strong physical and technical abilities at a high level but it is easy and fun to learn.
Ultimate has some unique features among team sports:
L’ultimate se démarque des autres sports collectifs par :
- Mixed gender teams
- Fair-play, which is evaluated at the end of each game
Youth training is much developed in France and the French win fame regularly. In August 2019 they won two titles at European Youth Ultimate Championship
All players must be 8 or older to be eligible for our youth training.
Two weekly trainings:
- On Tuesday from 5:30pm to 7pm at Gymnase des Arts et Métiers take place inside Cité Universitaire
- On Saturday from 10am to 12am at Plaine de jeu de Bagatelle.
- Practice is never cancelled, whether it’s windy, raining or snowing.
- Practice starts at 10 pm sharp. Players are asked to arrive 15 minutes early to get ready. Changing rooms equipped with showers are available both before and after trainings.
- You’ll need both your sportswear and your cleats for the synthetic pitch.
It is readily accessible by public transport:
- RER B : Cité Universitaire
- Bus 21 and 67 : stop at Stade Charlety – Porte de Gentilly
- Tram T3 : stop at Stade Charlety – Porte de Gentilly
- Vélib’ : station located at 5 boulevard Jourdan